Balaji with thiruvachi 9 inch
Tirupati Balaji is the presiding deity of Tirumala Venkateshwara Temple placed in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati Balaji is likewise known as Venkateshwara, which means that “Lord of Venkata”. The word Venkata method “destroyer of sins”, deriving from the Sanskrit words vem (sins) and kata (strength or immunity). Tirupati Balaji or Venkateshwara is an avatar of Lord Vishnu. Venkateshwara is worshiped in the southern part of India and everywhere in the global in which the south Indian people live. A handcrafted bronze statue of artwork made in bronze through inventive craftsmen. Can be used for Pooja cause or as a souvenir.
- Material – Bronze
- Composition – Copper, Zinc, Lead, Tin and Gold
- Method – Casting done with Lost wax process / five metal process which is a very old casting process
- Length of the product – 4.5 inches
- Breadth of the product – 2 inches
- Height of the product – 6.5 inches
- Weight of the Product – 405 grams
There are no reviews yet.