Brass Spice box
- Product – Brass Spice box
- Material – Brass
- Common Name – Masala Box
- Length- 8 Inches
- Width – 8.3 Inches
- Height – 5 Inches
- Weight – 2 Kg
- Brass Metal creation in the Indian subcontinent is gone back to the primary century BC which likewise presented speltering just because.
- The primary metallic zinc was delivered close Zawar locale of Rajasthan around the fourteenth century
- Brass utensils were utilized then as our ancestors believed that this metal had underlying health benefits.
- Brass production stopped at large after the industrial revolution.
- But since research has been conducted it has been proved that our ancestral materials are a better option than stainless steel.
|Let’s compare with related factory-made products||Ecohindu||Others|
|Brass Spice box|
Let’s Get Back to Our Traditions – Ecohindu.in
Get 25% Off Hurry Up !
1 in stock