Pan | Longpi | Manipuri Black Pottery online
Feel difference in your cooking experience with the slice of Craftsman’s Love & Care.
Black pottery or Longpi Pottery Frying pan with handles.
Weight: 1 kg
Benefit:- Cook Fast / retain heat longer/ Enhance Taste/ Retain Nutritional Value.
Usage:- Can use on Flame directly/ Slow cooking recommended, can wash with your regular dish wash.
Key points :
- Longpi pottery is Ancient Art of Manipuri from Neolithic period.
- It is an endangered art.
- The process of making black pottery is based on manual labour.
- Longpi black clay pottery is unique because it is crafted without potter’s wheel.
- Black potttery is eco-friendly, health benefit and natural.
- It’s originally black without chemical paint.
- The natural raw materials are seasonally available.
- Less production due to limited raw materials and potters.
- Require high degree of skills and attention in making.