Traditional Brass kadhai – 3ltr
- Size in Inches (lxbxh): 12 x 12 x 4
- Finish: Hammered Golden ( Handcrafted in pure Brass) & tin-coated so silver on the inside.
- Weight in kg: 2.45 – 3
- Capacity: 3Ltr
- Note: Any variation in weight & size is the characteristic of handcrafted products.
- Brass materials are liked for their health properties
- But the use of brass was something that existed even for it was researched
- In the 14th century, people living in the India subcontinent believed the use of metals is vital
- Especially when it came to cooking brass and copper metals were deemed extremely important
- This encourages both the health and the well being of people then ad now.
- Hostile to Bacterial Property.
- The atoms of brass in metal are equipped for delivering particles that assault a specific sort of protein in single-celled creatures, executing them immediately.
- This makes brass and other copper-based metals a brilliant material for water filtration and sanitation frameworks.
- They are even appropriate for toilets, kitchen sinks, and different territories in the house.
- In addition bass also helps with increasing one’s immunity which is an essential element in a healthy life style.
Disclaimer:- Since we provide unique and handcrafted products, there can be a slight difference with regards to dimensions and weight.
Let’s Get Back to Our Traditions – Ecohindu.in