Traditional Brass Patila / Milk Topia
₹3,601.00 – ₹5,491.00
- Size in Inches (LxBxH):
- 1.25 L – 8 x 8 x 3.6
- 3L: 10 x 10 x 4.6
- 5L: 12 x 12 x 6
- Finish: Plain Golden ( Handcrafted in pure Brass) Tin coated (silver color) on the inside
- Weight in kg:
- 1.25 L – 1 – 1.3 (with lid)
- 3L: 1.8 – 2.1 (with lid)
- 5L: 2.6 – 3 (with lid)
- Note: Any variation in weight & size are the characteristic of handcrafted products.
- Brass materials are liked for their health properties
- But the use of brass was something that existed even for it was researched
- In the 14th century, people living in the India subcontinent believed the use of metals is vital
- Especially when it came to cooking brass and copper metals were deemed extremely important
- This encourages both the health and the well being of people then ad now.
- Hostile to Bacterial Property.
- The atoms of brass in metal are equipped for delivering particles that assault a specific sort of protein in single-celled creatures, executing them immediately.
- This makes brass and other copper-based metals a brilliant material for water filtration and sanitation frameworks.
- They are even appropriate for toilets, kitchen sinks, and different territories in the house.
- In addition bass also helps with increasing one’s immunity which is an essential element in a healthy life style.
Disclaimer:- Since we provide unique and handcrafted products, there can be a slight difference with regards to dimensions and weight.
Let’s Get Back to Our Traditions – Ecohindu.in