Copper, one of the oldest metals used by man, a pure element found under the veil of naturally occurring as a natural mineral. Water stored overnight in copper, been consumed first thing in the morning is the best start to your day. The raw feel of the product is evidence of its handcrafted aspect.In today’s fast-moving world, we need the health secret of our forefathers, simply replacing your vessels from steel to copper helps reducing cholesterol, control thyroid and boosts your immunity.
Bring a small change by buying pure copper utensils and bring back the traditional health care methods in modern designs to improve your well being.
- Size in Inches (LxBxH):
- Small: 9x9x5.5
- Medium: 10x10x6
- Large: 12x12x7.5
- Finish: Golden (Handcrafted in pure Brass)
- Weight in Kgs:
- Small: 0.96 – 1
- Medium: 1.25 – 1.35
- Large: 1.75 – 1.85
- Note: Any variation in weight & size are the characteristic of handcrafted products.
1. Can you consume anything other than water in this ?It is suggested to limit the usage of copper glasses to only water.
2. For how long can you store water in it ? It is safe to store water in it but as we know excess of anything is harmful. Thus changing water at proper intervals (8-10 hrs) is preferable.
Did you know/Interesting Facts?
1. Best time to consume water from copper vessel is at the onset of the morning. Begin your day by drinking water from it.
2. Copper is considered to be one of the best metals for water, but it is crucial to always listen to your body. In case you feel uncomfortable after consuming water from it, stop & try something else.
3. Its good for your health but excess of everything is bad, limit your consumption to 1L a day. It can kill all the microorganisms like molds, fungi, algae and bacteria, present in the water that could be harmful for the body.