Traditional Brass Sauce Pan
₹2,137.00 – ₹2,890.00
- Size in Inches (lxbxh):
- XS (1L) : 6.5 x 6.5 x 3.75 ( 5″ handle)
- S (1.5L) : 7 x 7 x 3.75 (5″ long handle)
- M (2L) : 7.25 x 7.25 x 4 (8″ long handle)
- L (3L) : 8 x 8 x 4.5 (8″ long handle)
- Finish: Plain Golden ( Handcrafted in pure Brass) Tin coated (silver colour) on the inside
- Weight in kg:
- XS (1L) : 0.62 – 0.7
- S (1.5L) : 0.75 – 0.8
- M (2L) : 0.81 – 0.9
- L (2.5L) : 1 – 1.1
- Note: Any variation in weight & size is the characteristic of handcrafted products.
- Brass materials are liked for their health properties
- But the use of brass was something that existed even for it was researched
- In the 14th century, people living in the India subcontinent believed the use of metals is vital
- Especially when it came to cooking brass and copper metals were deemed extremely important
- This encourages both the health and the well being of people then ad now.
- Hostile to Bacterial Property.
- The atoms of brass in metal are equipped for delivering particles that assault a specific sort of protein in single-celled creatures, executing them immediately.
- This makes brass and other copper-based metals a brilliant material for water filtration and sanitation frameworks.
- They are even appropriate for toilets, kitchen sinks, and different territories in the house.
- In addition bass also helps with increasing one’s immunity which is an essential element in a healthy life style.
Disclaimer:- Since we provide unique and handcrafted products, there can be a slight difference with regards to dimensions and weight.
Let’s Get Back to Our Traditions – Ecohindu.in