Brass has been a part of Heritage cooking in Indian households for a very long time. The qualities of copper & zinc make this the perfect choice for healthy cooking.The tin-coated non-stick cookware is the friend that we all seek in our kitchens! Joining hands of heritage legacy & contemporary health.
- Size in Inches (lxbxh): Top 3.5 x 3.5 x 7 , Bottom 5 x 5 x 7
- Finish: Hammered Golden ( Handcrafted in pure Brass)
- Weight in kg: 0.7 – 1
- Serves: 6
- Note: Any variation in weight & size are the characteristic of handcrafted products.
- 1.Is it Non-Stick? Yes, the tin coating on the kadhai makes them non-stick & easy to use cookware.
- 2. Is it safe to cook all types of food? Brass kadhais with tin coating are absolutely safe & can be used for cooking all types of food. Though you may not require Kalai for deep frying since fats do not react with brass.
- 3. After how long will it require tin coating (Kalai) again ? It completely depends on your utility, the more you use it the sooner you will require it. Head to our kalaiwala page to learn more about Kalai and to locate kalaiwalas near you
Did you know/Interesting Facts?
1. Brass & copper being good conductor of heat, when used as cookware helps you save gas. They are a smart step towards sustainability.
2. Do not leave it on gas without oil as Kalai might melt leading to quick fading of the coating.