Traditional Iron Dosa Tawa Square Type (Double Handle)
- Product – Cast Iron Dosa Tawa
- Material – Cast Iron
- Weight – 3.18 kg
- Thickness – 4 mm
- Length– 31.5 cm
- Breadth- 31.5 cm
- The Indian continent played a significant role in putting Iron made utensils on the map.
- We all very well know the fact that Iron tends to impart itself to food hence, our ancestors preferred using Iron cookware
- In addition, it would enhance the taste and color of the food.
- The reason behind this is that Iron is the most durable metal.
- Similarly, square Dosa tawa with a wooden handle incorporates some great health benefits.
|Lets compare with related factory made products||Ecohindu||Others|
|Stone Storage Jar|
Get back to our Tradition – Ecohindu.in